Welcome to the unknown

Welcome to my blog. A place where i state all my adventures and history of places discovered and undiscovered. Some of my stories are just places i visited quite some time ago, please be patient on some of the details and my stories have no link to one another as i jump from one country to another.
I know blogs are meant for many to read and I do welcome that and comments as well but I will not welcome those who misuse my blog for their own reference in paranormal talks etc.
Am a SPI agent and thus this blog details will/can be use only for SPI events and publication.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Exploring Hawaii

Am no story writer so be warn that whatever that follows are just history that I’ve come to know about. Be it real ghost sightings or just a mere expensive tourist attraction, I find the tour boring compared to the tours we did in Singapore. The only fun part of the tour was getting to know people from different parts of America. (Well, I guess PR has always been a part of me)
Here goes what happens before I bore you with all my rubbish talks.
Arriving at Waikiki at one of the hotels for the tour pick up, we were all given a consent to sign (like we always do). From the looks of the number of people I was excited as there were very little people (the less “yang” qi the more we see thing) but to my disappointment a huge group appeared (noisy little school girls). Well, our 1st destination was up the mountain where the ancient people sacrifice people by throwing them off the cliffs. It was being said that till today the marching of the parade for the sacrifice can still be heard in the middle of the night. It does look creepy at night but during the day when I went again, it was a beautiful place. Anyway, it was also being stated that till today you would be able to see some of the remains of those being sacrifice.
Next we arrived at some ancient burial grounds, It was being stated that one must respect those buried there or trouble will follow. A story was being told to us: A lady not respecting the unknown climb right up the burial grounds and started being sarcastic and told the guide of the disbelieve. The following day she did not turn up for work and neither did she report to work for a couple of days. She was found in her house by a friend who claims she has gone insane. She was brought to many different types of medium but no cure could be found. Thus it was being said that do not play with the unknown even if you do not believe in it.
The next site we went was a dark and creepy lane where many had spotted a half man half dog person (body of a dog, face of a man) We drove up to a place where it was being said that a young marine was hang up a tree. Story started as the marine was up that place with a young girl dating and when they were about to leave, his car just would not start thus he told the girl that he would leave and go to the nearest house to seek help. The girl waited for him in the car, from minutes to hours and then suddenly a police car drove up and approached her. They told her to get out of the car and walk to their car without turning her head back. Being curious, she turned and saw the young marine hanging right on top of the car, dead. (There goes the saying, curiosity kills the cat.)
Our next and last destination was the chinese cemetery, located at the entrance of the cemetery were 4 stone lions. Around the main tomb, you would be able to see the 12 animal in the Chinese horoscope. Located not far from there was the scared tree, a tree which branch split out to make a huge hold, enough to have at least 6 people in there. It was claimed to be a place you will be able to call your love ones back to earth to talk to you. My guy and I went in to experience it, he felt a presence but I on the other hand felt nothing at all. Some of the girls went in and one girl came out screaming. She said she felt something touch her. (Damn I wish I had a detector with me then. Well, I know I’ll be going back again so I’ll make sure am equip by then.)
Well, my stories will end here for now. I’ll post up the pictures when I grab hold of them. Anyway I did go back to some of the place in the day time and it was not so creepy, the pictures in the day will also be out. I hope I don’t bore you with all my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment